Step 2.

Enable Floating Button

Step 3.

Tap your volume control on the side of the phone

Step 4.

Tap the sound assist bubble that comes up

And yeah, you can disable the Dolby atmos and enable your concert hall

cheers

Wow well done it's  actually there. Thank you for finding this. However, it should not be this hard to get to a feature that is clearly still around. It should be part of the base OS and it's  annoying that even UHQ upscaling does not work in the quick options menu. Thanks for the solution but samsung you need to make this change. This thread is still very active after months. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Woowww, thank you very much!

Concert hall working well in my S10e / Android 10 / UI 2.0 / Exynos (¬¬ not Snapdragon). 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Highlighted
Explorer
You are my hero ! Thank you sooooo much ! Now why in the H*+l couldn't Samsung respond and tell us that ! Again thank you ! How in the heck did you figure that out ?
Highlighted
Explorer
Glad you sorted out
Highlighted
it's literally not there for me and I followed all the steps. i just have uhq upscaler and Dolby atmos. no concert hall 😭 I'm on galaxy a50
Highlighted
Explorer

That's strange . Do you bring up that small menu ? 

Highlighted
Explorer
@edsono wrote:
it's literally not there for me and I followed all the steps. i just have uhq upscaler and Dolby atmos. no concert hall 😭 I'm on galaxy a50

Pretty sad, isn't it? Same here with the A70...

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer

I'd also like to add that we are still missing the equalizer wheels. They had, in my opinion, perfect EQ tuning and no matter how much I play around with the custom EQ I cannot get the bass and treble right. We really need these wheels back as it made customizing  the sound to exactly how you want it so so much easier.

Highlighted
Explorer
It seems that every phone with the new Samsung One UI has this issue. My mom's A7 2018 doesn't have the EQ wheels nor the sound effects features anymore. They are all greyed out!
Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Top Liked Authors