Support

Open search

Sound Effects [concert hall, equalizer wheels, etc]

Highlighted
Explorer

I totally agree with you, if this feature is missing, then the phone shouldn't be classed as good for music

Highlighted
Explorer

What solution might that be ? It doesn't work in sound assistant either .  

Highlighted
Explorer

Same here on my Samsung Galaxy A70 that I just bought two days ago. The sound effects are all gone except for this "Dolby Atmos" which doesn't approve the sound at all when I have headphones on. I'm missing the equalizer wheel, Tube amp, UHQ-upscaler, Surround and Concert hall features. My mom has the A7 2018 which has the One UI update too, yet she has all the features... Why is this Samsung? My previous phone, the A5 2017 also has all the features.

This is pretty sad and this hasn't been solved since last year. I hope they'll take this into consideration to add the features back... Like @ElEro said: "If this feature is missing, then the phone shouldn't be classed as good for music..."

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer

For a substitute I've had to download the sound Assistant from the Good Lock app. You can use concert hall and Dolby Atmos but not both. Agree the whole thing sucks and hopefully Samsung get their s*** together.

Highlighted
Explorer

SoundAssistant has no capability for making up for the concert hall equalizer. I have installed it and reinstalled about 6 times after reading comments online and that didn't work at all. I chatted live and was told that sound assist doesn't have the concert hall equalizer, however, the CSO advised that I walk-in for a manual setup by their tech staff. I haven't

Highlighted
Explorer

@yenot6691 wrote:

For a substitute I've had to download the sound Assistant from the Good Lock app. You can use concert hall and Dolby Atmos but not both. Agree the whole thing sucks and hopefully Samsung get their s*** together.

Highlighted
Explorer

@jim90046 wrote:

Please reprogram these features ! Believe it or not this was a major decision on why I purchased an S10 over an Iphone 11 . Again these are greast features (Concert hall ect ) Thank you ..

I totally agree.

Highlighted
Explorer

Mine does. Try deleting and reinstalling.  Screenshot_20200106-122431_Sound Assistant.jpg

Highlighted
Explorer

Agreed.

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi, 

Please list a step by step procedure to get to the concert hall setup. 

I can't seem to find it.

What's your phone and UI.

Please, a step by step guide will help.

Thanks

Top Liked Authors