Support

Open search

Skype connection problem

Highlighted

Since updating to Android 10 on a Samsung S10e, I cannot connect to Skype for Business. I get the message "We cannot connect to the server. Check your network connection and server address, and try again." Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, is there an update from Android? 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi @Countryboys 

Have you checked the Skype app for any updates?

Highlighted
First Poster

Same here. Note 10+

Highlighted

I have same problem and trying to call samaung service center, they only ask your other Social media app functional than tell you please connect Microsoft. That is how the service do.

Highlighted
Have you all tried @ChrisM's solution to update the Skype app?

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi Danny,

If you're refereing to check the Skype app for any updates then the snwer is yes. Even uninstalled and installed it again. Nothing helps. If there is any other solution you're thinking of then please explain. 

/Oliver

Highlighted

That was the solution I was referring to.

Hmm... it's quite odd. We've not had any other reports of issues with Skype. However, I have found this page on the Microsoft pages. Could you try the troubleshooting steps they list here? 

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
First Poster

It seems to be a bug in the Skype for Business app, on Micrisoft's side, for all Android 10 devices and different Android phones. 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/skype-for-business-on-android-10-pixel-device...

Top Liked Authors