Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim 1 or sim 2

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 10:24 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi , I have two signals in my status bar , could someone please confirm which is sim 1 and SIM 2 ?? Left or right , thanks Screenshot_20191112-222144_Nova Launcher.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Edgie70 wrote:

Hi , I have two signals in my status bar , could someone please confirm which is sim 1 and SIM 2 ?? Left or right , thanks Screenshot_20191112-222144_Nova Launcher.jpg

pull one sim and theres your answer, then replace it.

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi , can't do that , because it reverts to one signal then when I put the other in it goes to 2 signals , doesn't say which one is which though 

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

No other way.

@Edgie70 wrote:

Hi , can't do that , because it reverts to one signal then when I put the other in it goes to 2 signals , doesn't say which one is which though 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I used a dual hybrid duos Note 9 it was the first sim that was the first signal bar @Edgie70 

They used to have an indicator around the actual signal bar being used but that was removed in Android Pie ! 😞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Purplesteffi
Explorer
Options

Sim 1 is on the left. Switch the mobile data on, on sim 1 and off on sim 2 and then swap, and you can see which is which. In the settings you can also label them with your own names which helps when using 2 sims. 

0 Likes