Support

Open search

Sending galaxy s9+ back to samsung

Explorer

Sent mine back Monday and they received it Tuesday but I haven't received an email yet.

Apprentice

Thanks guys much appreciated I will call them tomorrow Lisa I assume you haven't recieved a pack yet either? 

Tbh I have more chance of winning the Euromillions than getting Samsung support on the other end of a phone 

Pathfinder

I have the number for MTR. Samsung Support told me to ring them - 0333 207 9676, and no haven't received any pack but was told not to worry as from tomorrow their T&C's say 14 days to return. 

Apprentice

Thank you that's great, I will call them tomorrow

Thanks for the advice much appreciated 

Highlighted
Explorer
Received an email today saying my trade in was complete.
Explorer
Same for me mate. So, the case is close now, I guess. 😀.
Troubleshooter

@lisafox16 wrote:

Phoned MTR today. Due to the demand for the new phones they have changed the T&C's to 14 days for return of phones and that return bags are being sent out at present. Didn't know you had to pay postage though! Will take photos before I send it off now though. 

I got free postage 24 hour tracked special delivery. 

Apprentice

There were 2 labels , that one is only insured up to around £150 (I think ) the other was up to £500

and you had to pay for it. 

Explorer
It's not free the special delivery mate. It's an option. The only free service is the other one ( the standard postage). Read well what it said onto the special delivery label ( Special delivery, the sender pays the fees).
First Poster

Still havnt received my return pack, emailed them and they confirmed return time increased to 14 days.

Top Liked Authors