Support

Open search

Secure folder not backing up

Explorer

Hi.

I cannot backup secure folde . I get the error that I have attached. my normal samsung things do backup under settings fine. I am even subscribed to the samsung cloud 200gb plan. Any suggestions? 

Thanks Screenshot_20190701-233218_Secure Folder.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

@Kamsung wrote:

Hi.

I cannot backup secure folde . I get the error that I have attached. my normal samsung things do backup under settings fine. I am even subscribed to the samsung cloud 200gb plan. Any suggestions? 

Thanks Screenshot_20190701-233218_Secure Folder.jpg

You can thank samsungs servers for that and ZERO reflection on device. Even when mine was NEW 100 days ago, same occurs. No FIX for it. I assure even if you file a ticket from support there will be no solution. All you can do is keep trying.

I had to try 22 times. No MORE will I be bothered with it. When I finally had all backed up. I left it alone. Now I backup to my PC.

Explorer

Oh no that's really bad. I'll call them later and update you. Pisses me off how other cheaper brands work better. I'm not a Samsung hater. It's the fact that I love samsung I just want things to work lol

Explorer

Ok spoke with Samsung support that was really helpful. They remoted on to my phone to take a look. 

Couldnt resolve the issue and advised me to back everything up to a PC and like uninstall secure folder and reinstall it. Also also asked me to clear cache which did not work. 

If i'm doing a full backup to the PC i might as well start fresh with the phone and wipe it all. 

Kam

Top Liked Authors