Support

Open search

Screen timeout

Apprentice

After receiving the last update  was disappoint to find that the screen timeout problem was not fixed  on my phone its still reset every morning back to 30 seconds from 10 minutes  

Copied from my previous post 

Hello  can anyone please help me just moved over from oneplus  and every time I set the display screen timeout from 15 seconds to 10 minutes it changes back to 15 seconds the next day why will it not save this its becoming very annoying to have to reset this every day back to 10 minutes 

I've  set to timeout to 10 minutes  and reboot the phone and it's still reset it the next morning to 15 seconds 

Many thanks in advance

So every morning I know that I've  got to go and reset it back to 10 minutes 

Screenshot_20190504-111552_Settings.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

I have the same problem on my s10+ - very frustrating.  Latest update did not fix.  

Apprentice
Note8 on 9.0 Pie OneUI, same issue. It's as though Samsung ia turning into Æpplę.
Highlighted
Pathfinder

@InvalidUserID wrote:
Note8 on 9.0 Pie OneUI, same issue. It's as though Samsung ia turning into Æpplę.

Samsung has their problems, but that aren't THAT bad... yet.. 

Did you look in Settings > Device Care > Click the battery icon at the bottom > Click the 3 dots upper Right Corner > Click Settings > Scroll down to Optimize settings > Turn Screen timeout Off  (Screen will turn off after 30 seconds of inactivity)

Top Liked Authors