Support

Open search

Scamsung - No Galaxy Buds 43/44 days after validation

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello. Who did you email to speak to a manager?

The only people I get a response from is the promotional team but they aren't from Samsung they were just hired to do this promotion, was it them who you asked to speak to a manager?

Or did you somehow contact Samsung directly?

I will try doing this myself as getting nowhere and after three months I feel it's a bit ridiculous now.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Have you actually received them ?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi,

I've just recieved my buds after 4 months.

This has to be the biggest shambles I've ever been involved in.

All I will say to all you poor souls still waiting having to put up with rubbish emails that are all lies most of the time is to now actually call Samsung Support and advise you want to now make an official  complaint  and want to speak to a manger now. This might speed things up.

Personally it's my last Samsung handset. Google Pixel next time 

SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi,

I've just recieved my buds after 4 months.

This has to be the biggest shambles I've ever been involved in.

All I will say to all you poor souls still waiting having to put up with rubbish emails that are all lies most of the time is to now actually call Samsung Support and advise you want to now make an official  complaint  and want to speak to a manger now. This might speed things up.

Personally it's my last Samsung handset. Google Pixel next time 

SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG!

Highlighted
Apprentice

For Everyone who are have issues getting sence out of Samsung over there free buds.

Try ringing Samsung Cust Services UK  on this number 03307267864.

Dont hold back tell them your issue ask to speak to a manager as you want to make an official complaint. They will put you through to the right person. Have your order number info on hand.

But Dont Get Angry Ir Threatening When Talking  To Them Stay Polite But To The Point You Will Get More From Them Possibly A Resolution to this Fiasco 

Highlighted
Apprentice
EVERYONE,
IF YOUR CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH THE NIGHTMARE OF TRYING TO GET YOUR BUDS AFTER WEEKS OF NONSENSE EMAILS FROM SAMSUNG RING THIS NUMBER 03307267864
THIS IS SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICES UK.
EXPLAIN SITUATION AND TELL THEM YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AND SPEAK TO A MANAGER
Highlighted
Apprentice

117 days since my claim was validated, I have proof of the lies I have been told.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Finally received them!! 4 months after verification! They are ok but after all the hassle of trying to get them a bit of an anticlimax. I would say thanks Samsung but I wont because it was like pulling teeth just to get what I was promised from them a long time ago.

I hope everyone reading this gets theirs soon!!!

Keep on at them until you do!!!!!!

Highlighted
Apprentice

I only received mine Friday after getting validated on the 14th of March, 122 days after getting validated, the buds were only manufactured on 16th of June according to the box label, the whole set up was a joke.

Highlighted
Observer

F***ING SCAMCUNG.....

WE HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEM ALSO, I HAVE SENT THEM EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ASKED FOR 3 TIMES AND THEY ARE STILL REFUSING TO VALIDATE THE CLAIM.

PRIOR TO THIS THEIR WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN WOKRING PROPERLY AND YOU COULD NOT PUT AN ADDRESS IN THE ADDRESS BAR.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE ALL OF THIS IS INTETIONAL AND THIS COMPANY IS ACTUALLY NOTORIUS FOR RIPPING OFF CONSUMERS.

I AM MAKING AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO THE CONSUMER WATCHDOG FOR FALSE ADVERTISING HERE IN AUSTRALIA.

HEINZ DID A SIMILAR THING A FEW YEARS BACK AND PAID A FINE OF 2.5 MILLION, THIS SI NO DIFFERENT.

Top Liked Authors