Support

Open search

Samsung s10 android 10 stable Problems Bluetooth /Wi-fi/LTE

Highlighted
Navigator

Hello,

Since Android 10 has come out to S10 there are problems with conectivity :

-Bluettoth paired ok but some features like phone calls trough headset where not available only for music this happend more the once

- Wi-Fi very close to powerful router like linksys wrt3200acm 5 Ghz and low speed

- 4G/ LTE when switch betwen H+ to 4G takes longer to connect vs android 9

- Also the LTE/H+ when switch between them is slow vs and 9 

I did try couple of restarts wipe cache/ reset no fix 

We need a fix Asap

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hioefukky the next Beta Update will address some of these issues for you @MirceaForce 

I assume as your part of the Beta programme you've fed this back via the appropriate Beta programme channels.

Beta by it's very nature can break things as the updates come and then be fixed with the next which is why I personally choose not to put a Beta Firmware on my daily driver.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Navigator

this is stable android I did not participate to beta android ....

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@MirceaForce wrote:

this is stable android I did not participate to beta android ....

Where did you acquire Android 10 from as it's still in Beta I thought.

Samsungs schedule shows Jan 2020 for the update to hit the s10.Screenshot_20191129-054007_Samsung Members.jpg

Current Phone ~

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

Highlighted
Voyager

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hioefukky the next Beta Update will address some of these issues for you @MirceaForce 

I assume as your part of the Beta programme you've fed this back via the appropriate Beta programme channels.

Beta by it's very nature can break things as the updates come and then be fixed with the next which is why I personally choose not to put a Beta Firmware on my daily driver.

Beta is done...... Android 10 has been on a rolling release for over a week now, it's been announced and there are postings everywhere about it..

Highlighted
Voyager

@MirceaForce wrote:

Hello,

Since Android 10 has come out to S10 there are problems with conectivity :

-Bluettoth paired ok but some features like phone calls trough headset where not available only for music this happend more the once

- Wi-Fi very close to powerful router like linksys wrt3200acm 5 Ghz and low speed

- 4G/ LTE when switch betwen H+ to 4G takes longer to connect vs android 10 

I did try couple of restarts wipe cache/ reset no fix 

We need a fix Asap

Sad to see that Samsung has yet to fix their networking coding issues and may have in fact made them worse in Android 10... I honestly can't believe this company has the unmitigated gall to charge what they charge for a device.  They seriously need to be sued to the point where they don't put out subpar hardware ever again.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@doesitmatter wrote:

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Beta is done...... Android 10 has been on a rolling release for over a week now, it's been announced and there are postings everywhere about it..

Ok so your saying the release schedule indicating January 2020 that Samsung have released is no longer accurate @doesitmatter 

Can you link to the official Samsung link showing this has now been released please.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

Highlighted
Voyager

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

@doesitmatter wrote:

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Ok so your saying the release schedule indicating January 2020 that Samsung have released is no longer accurate @doesitmatter 

Can you link to the official Samsung link showing this has now been released please.

Correct... Ummmm, take a look a the postings....  or you can try googling it...  I'm not here to do your legwork for you.

Highlighted
Navigator

the senzors are buggy also you fell andorid 10 like a beta....also I honest don't think so they will going to fix all this issues with updates....I have a past with samsung ..everytime I did report via samsung members but with no luck...I don't trust samsung anymore .....

Navigator

Also the reboot take much longer vs android 9 

Top Liked Authors