Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung account Processing failed

(Topic created on: 24-08-2019 11:24 AM)
Dea2
Apprentice
Options

I can not log in in my samsung account from my phone only from chrome. Ive tried every option factory reset, removing sim card, samsung members, bixby nothing works. Only whem I sign in from chrome using samsung account like to log in samsung community. Any solution please?

23 REPLIES 23
CLF1
Explorer
Options

Hi, 

Have you tried signing in on the Samsung account sign in website? 

https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro

CLF 

0 Likes
Anton_Sokoli
First Poster
Options

also I am facing the same problem, I cannot sign in with samsung account and continuesly says "process failing", in website of samsung I can access without a problem, but in my s10+ facing this problem.

Is there any update about how to bypass this issue ?

Ferati
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm having the same problem.Has anyone figure it out how to fix it,please tell me!

meriton
First Poster
Options

same *****

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

Just had this SMS message,

"Thank you for your recent order from Samsung. We are aware some people did not receive an order confirmation email. Please note we are addressing the issue and you will either receive a confirmation email or a text update by 5pm tomorrow. Thank you for your patience."

Let's see what happens.  Currently as it stands the multiple web failures on the Samsung site whilst applying to Klarna have had an adverse effect on my credit rating.  Waiting to get access to Equifax to see what damage that has actually done.

FJOLLAS
Student
Options

Hi,

i am having this Samsung account proccessing failed eventhough everything is written correctly. I tried without sim and other options but there seems to not work any of those methods. Can you help me please? is kinda boring beep beep all time sing to your samsung acc..

VeronaK
Student
Options
I'm having that problem too on my S10+, did you find a solution
FJOLLAS
Student
Options

Just change the sim card with another one different prefix. Seems that only this way works.

0 Likes
VeronaK
Student
Options
So that worked for you?
0 Likes