Support

Open search

Samsung S10 slow data speed

I've had my S10 since launch day, I'm on EE and get full 4G nearly all the time. Yet since having my S10 it seems to take ages loading pages or downloading content. It does this when connected to wifi I'm switching backwards and forwards to get a better connection. My previous phone was a S8 with the same sim and I never had an issue. Just wondering if anyone else had noticed this?

2 REPLIES 2
Troubleshooter

@Russt83 wrote:

I've had my S10 since launch day, I'm on EE and get full 4G nearly all the time. Yet since having my S10 it seems to take ages loading pages or downloading content. It does this when connected to wifi I'm switching backwards and forwards to get a better connection. My previous phone was a S8 with the same sim and I never had an issue. Just wondering if anyone else had noticed this?

Also on EE but don’t have the issue you are describing, pages load fast, and downloading is good too.

Apprentice

@Russt83 wrote:

Happened with me but since buying the go faster add on (fastest 4g speeds) things have improved 

Top Liked Authors