Support

Open search

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

Apprentice

Did you get any form of confirmation email or text after finishing the claim ???

Apprentice

My claim went through but I never received an email off them yet confirming it. 

Apprentice

So does that mean yes it worked or nooo it didnt ,🤔 like i couldnt even screenshot my claim ID 

Apprentice
I wonder can the shop order them where we got our phones it was part of the offer
Apprentice

You can check the claim on the website you put in claim id number if you can remember it  and email address you used and it comes up it was received. I screenshoted mine just incase. 

First Poster

Mine crashed half way then I tried again only to be told my IMEI is already registered as a claim but I have no email confirmation and no claim number...........

How do you contact Samsung..? Any ideas..?

Apprentice
Samsung have always done gifts this way which is kinda crappy way to do it. First 'gift' i ever got with my samsungs was i believe a VR headset
Apprentice
Samsung kinda just gave up they dont respond tbh... probably thought nahh forget everyones claims mate.
First Poster

Managed to get to the end of the reclaim form, only.to find no email or text confirmation. Checked the Claim Tracker and it says claim not found.

Not filled with confidence after all that. Come on SAMSUNG, hooe this gets fixed soon, what a.load of hoo haa!

Apprentice

Got right to the end of the order and it just hangs, been sat here for 20 minutes, tried again and it now says I have 3 phones registered, come on Samsung, your a multi billion pound company and you can't even sort out a pre order gift ordering system, this is the last Samsung product I pre order or maybe even buy.

Top Liked Authors