Support

Open search

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

First Poster

How do I contact Samsung as I can't order my ear buds either.Seems everyone facing same problems.Has anyone managed to order on the Samsung app?I'm in Ireland.

Apprentice

Their postcode/address finder system is obviously down guys as everyone is posting the same thing, only thing you can do is give it time. Mine worked a couple of hours ago though 

First Poster
Thanks.
First Poster

@Chrisballinger wrote:

Their postcode/address finder system is obviously down guys as everyone is posting the same thing, only thing you can do is give it time. Mine worked a couple of hours ago though 

Best wallpaper for the s10 plus! Took me ages to find it.

Punch-hole-walls22.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster

@Black47Ireland wrote:

How do I contact Samsung as I can't order my ear buds either.Seems everyone facing same problems.Has anyone managed to order on the Samsung app?I'm in Ireland.

You can do it by opening the link. It keep crashing but you can complete by reloading again and again. 

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice

Observer

Yeh looks like that particular post request responds with no addresses were found... Shouldnt prevent form submission but... probably just down to load I would keep trying just ignore the error on the postcode just enter manually!

Observer

It's a joke tweeted them emailed them facebooked them live chatted them no answer finally decided to ring to message of call waits about 10 minutes 67 minutes later got answer and no help what so ever it's a scam I'll be returning the phone if I don't get the buds 

First Poster

Nightmare, I am now getting the forms, get to the last page, which is a headache in itself, says my postcode invalid!! Grrrr! Have gone back to start so many time..same result, invalid postcode, which is mandatory to include! I reckon they hope we will all give up trying!! 

Explorer

@Keith1983 wrote:

It's a joke tweeted them emailed them facebooked them live chatted them no answer finally decided to ring to message of call waits about 10 minutes 67 minutes later got answer and no help what so ever it's a scam I'll be returning the phone if I don't get the buds 

It's been less than a day since the phone was released. There are gonna be thousands upon thousands trying to claim them. You've been given a month to fill the claim in ... A MONTH! 

There are going to be thousands upon thousands all logging into the members apps and trying to claim them, do you really think it can handle everyone at once? 

Jesus ****, give it a few days to settle down. Clearly you all weren't taught patience. 

Top Liked Authors