Support

Open search

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

Observer

Gyus in UK and IE at least have some site. My claims in Samsung members started working just to show a message that the tegistration will start no later than on 12 of March. On hte samsung care benefit there is only a graphis saying that the care is already active although I didn't have an opportunity to fill out any form. Both pages have a link to a non-working API page.

On the "up" side I discovered my new S10 won't connect to my car (Ford Sync 2).

First Poster

@Philip722 wrote:

Try this I had same trouble mine are now on the way. https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice   .I hope this helps you all be patient tho very slow

Thank you very much @philip772 I finally got  to submit the claim  after many reload. I found it easy to get pass the error page on my laptop. Just kept opening new tab of the same link and very time it got stuck, I reloaded the next tab which continued from where I was got stopped. 

Many thanks. 

Apprentice

I got all the way to the end just tried again just to see and it says my Imei has already been used for a claim so i can only hope it went through worst case i buy them instead and hope Samsung contact me. 

Apprentice

Cheers for the link mate it worked, took an hour and 10 reloads but it worked lol

First Poster

Hey guys, someone has the link to claim airpods that works, I'm trying all day and the page loads  with the same message '' Page not found '' :(

Highlighted
First Poster

I am having this issue too.

I have been trying for the last 3 hours.

I just got to stage 5 of 6, pressed next, and it took me back to stage 1! 

First Poster

No I think it was a big LIE just so you arder the phone so they make good sales 

First Poster

finally got to the reseller selection and John Lewis is not on the list - awesome.

Apprentice

Confirmation

Thank you for submitting your Galaxy Buds claim. We have sent you an email to confirm this submission.

Our team will review your claim within the next 7 days, and shall send you an update on your claim by email once this has been completed. You can also check the status of your claim at any time by visiting the Track My Claim page.

Apprentice

Thank you for submitting your Galaxy Buds claim. We have sent you an email to confirm this submission.

Our team will review your claim within the next 7 days, and shall send you an update on your claim by email once this has been completed. You can also check the status of your claim at any time by visiting the Track My Claim page.

Top Liked Authors