Support

Open search

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

First Poster

Leaving a note here in case Samsung posts the solution

Apprentice

Ireland, no option in Members app. :(

Same here. From London, page not loading.

First Poster

@NRazaPK wrote:

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

I am from Ireland. I am facing the same issue. Did anyone get a email ID to inform them. 

Highlighted
Explorer

same issue here in Ireland.  no Benefit option on the samsung members app at all to claim the buds.  hope they fix this soon

Explorer

THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM SUPPORT

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

On opening the pre-installed Samsung Members App, you should have options located towards the top of the page including: Home, Support, Benefits and others.

However, if you are unable to locate this section, we would advise you to contact Samsung Technical Support on 0818 717 100 or by visiting the link provided: https://www.samsung.com/ie/info/contactus/

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

NO HELP WHATSOEVER

First Poster

It appears that the page just stopped working. Got to the poiny of uploading, and couldnt find the appropriate document for that. On return it stopped working  May be a bit more popular than expected. From NL by the way. 

Tried it via the website on a PC, but wasnt able to get much further there  

Explorer

Gotta remember how many people are going to be doing this. The apps probably being overloaded. You've got a month to claim them, give it a few days.

First Poster
I called them they tried to help through remote control but they couldn't solve it. Now they took my details and order number and asked me to wait till their manager resolve the issue. I hope they do it soon. I only ordered phone because of buds honestly.
First Poster
Fair point, but many of us don't even see the benefits tab.
Top Liked Authors