Support

Open search

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

Explorer

@Colin19 wrote:

@DOS_ wrote:
Who are DX?
I'm in Ireland. Will it be DX delivering here?

Yes DX are from your neck of the woods google them!! 

I can confirm DX will deliver your Darling Buds of May 

Never heard of them before. I should ring them and ask them where my delivery is

Troubleshooter

@DOS_ wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@DOS_ wrote:
Who are DX?
I'm in Ireland. Will it be DX delivering here?

Yes DX are from your neck of the woods google them!! 

I can confirm DX will deliver your Darling Buds of May 

Never heard of them before. I should ring them and ask them where my delivery is

D3BC6011-2654-4F5C-ABC8-4DC78D205746.jpeg

Explorer

sorry mate, was a bit confused by the clock comment, i was playin around with em for a while before i posted

Troubleshooter

@GALAXY-SPANNER wrote:

sorry mate, was a bit confused by the clock comment, i was playin around with em for a while before i posted

Fancy selling them?? Don’t think I’m going to get the buds apparently it’s only for Galaxy phones!! 

Highlighted
Explorer

You gotta be pullin me leg, right!?

You know you're in the SAMSUNG community right?

The Topic: Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre-order

All links and support provided thus far have been explained in detail for you to reclaim your free SAMSUNG buds, post S10 Purchase.

I for the life of me have no idea if they will work with an iW@nk, says somethin about APods tho...

Troubleshooter

@GALAXY-SPANNER wrote:

You gotta be pullin me leg, right!?

You know you're in the SAMSUNG community right?

The Topic: Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre-order

All links and support provided thus far have been explained in detail for you to reclaim your free SAMSUNG buds, post S10 Purchase.

I for the life of me have no idea if they will work with an iW@nk, says somethin about APods tho...

Well I just input some details on the web site and got validated. Maybe they’ve picked up on it, don’t know been over a Month now and nothing else, just says Validated?? 

Explorer

ballsy! i'll give ya that!  

You could always just to the smart thing and ditch cr@pple altogether! 

far superior product! 

Troubleshooter

@GALAXY-SPANNER wrote:

ballsy! i'll give ya that!  

You could always just to the smart thing and ditch cr@pple altogether! 

far superior product! 

Yeah but I think the game is up not heard anything worth a try tho

Explorer

Not working for me, claim approved but now definitely over 30 days!? Really great phone this is turning out to be! Sarcasm!..... Not happy at all Samsung!!

My note 8 has better quality pictures day and night 🌃 and no preorder bonus and poor battery 🔋 

Did I mention the terrible camera quality at night, I don't even attempt taking pictures at night on this phone so been using my note 8 again! And I'm serious 😂 I was meant to be selling it! 

Why did I get this?? No one with a P30 Pro even wants to swap with me anywhere grrr 

Fisky
Apprentice

Recieved mine yesterday. finally! I think will take max two week for u. U should contact Samsung if does not arrive next week. Did u get confirmation of the claim? If not definitely contact Samsung, u could use live chat on their website.

Top Liked Authors