Support

Open search

Samsung Android 10 problems

Highlighted
Observer

Did the update do something about being able to change your homescreen wallpaper??? I've been trying to change it but cant. Need help 

Highlighted
i also have problems with the new s10 plus after the new update with "android 10" ... i hope you solve the problem otherwise i will renounce the brand "Samsung"
Highlighted
First Poster

For me it's connectivity problems...

Only H+ is available when I was in 3G+ or 4G before and I constantly get the "no connection" notification as well not being able to send/recieve SMS

Also I don't get notification for my emails as often as before

S10 5G

Highlighted
@MatrixFox: In order to change the Home Screen wallpaper please press and hold on a blank spot on your Home Screen > Wallpapers > Choose My wallpapers or Gallery > Select your preferred image > Home Screen > Set On Home Screen.
Navigator

I agree with you  Mohamed  it seems even after 1 month samsung did not release any fixes to android 10 I did send multiple proofs on samsung members but the support from the devs is poor they cannot read logs etc...they need to change this or they will lose customers 

Highlighted

Dude... No one can take you seriously if your grammar is horrible. You describe the galaxy s10 issues like it's such a burden.  It's such a curse to have a phone do most of your thinking, I know. It isn't as if there are people going hungry every night. Relax and quit acting so entitled.

Highlighted
First Poster

Dude... not everyone is born with English as their mother tongue. No one can take you seriously unless you can, at least, be a little humble.

For your part, you may accept that things you buy do not work properly. I don't.

---

For you others...

I had to do a factory reset, that in itself is pretty cumbersome ... but so far everything has worked well.

Highlighted
Explorer

There was a january update (128MB) last night. Still doesn't fixes Gmail bug which was created by android 10 update. I'm not getting emails if I'm not opening the app. 

Highlighted

Hi guy,

I have android 10 for less than 2 weeks and can state that I'm experiencing the following issues

Fast battery drain/usage even when idle

Battery heats up - also when idle the phone warms up and this never happened while on android 9

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Zaynudeen87  and welcome to the Samsung's Members forum

When you got a major update, sometimes some files got corrupted so WE recommand you to make a Wipe Cache Partition after each major update. This does’nt affect any of your files but can improve your device’s performance and resolve many problems that could happen after a major update
To check how to make a Wipe Cache Partition on your device, just download this file and click on your device. You'll see the comment appear with the description on HOW TO.

If any error appears, please let me know, i will change it as soon as another user confirm it also.

If you device is a S10+, make a wipe cache partition , if it's not a S10+, tell me

20200116_124557.jpg

Top Liked Authors