Support

Open search

S10e loose fingerprint scanner

Apprentice

Hi, I recently bought a new Galaxy S10e. It has been more one week now that I have been using this smartphone. I have noticed that the Fingerprint-Scanner/Power-Button is slightly loose, it wobbles when I try to unlock my phone and I can feel it because it makes slight noise every time I try to unlock my phone. I am just wondering is it normal for S10e to behave like this? Does anyone of you have similar issues?

2 REPLIES 2
Troubleshooter

@Chaitanya wrote:

Hi, I recently bought a new Galaxy S10e. It has been more one week now that I have been using this smartphone. I have noticed that the Fingerprint-Scanner/Power-Button is slightly loose, it wobbles when I try to unlock my phone and I can feel it because it makes slight noise every time I try to unlock my phone. I am just wondering is it normal for S10e to behave like this? Does anyone of you have similar issues?

If you are unsure go to a phone shop try the display phone and judge for yourself if it feels the same. 

AndrewL Moderator
@Chaitanya: The Power button on your device should be rigid and shouldn't wobble, therefore if you are experiencing this issue then I recommend returning the device if it is less than 30 days old, or visiting a Samsung Support Centre to have the phone inspected. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
Top Liked Authors