Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S10e Messaging App to Schedule Messages

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 10:59 PM)
Keni
Apprentice
Options

I recently upgraded to an S10e the old messaging app allowed me to schedule messages now the option isn't available. What is the best messaging app to schedule message for the new phones. I also had Verizon+ but I am now with T-Mobile and it doesn't seem like any messaging apps are comparable  Please help I need a good messaging app with scheduler asap!!!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Keni wrote:

I recently upgraded to an S10e the old messaging app allowed me to schedule messages now the option isn't available. What is the best messaging app to schedule message for the new phones. I also had Verizon+ but I am now with T-Mobile and it doesn't seem like any messaging apps are comparable  Please help I need a good messaging app with scheduler asap!!!

Should still be there on stock. When typing a message, click the plus next to the text field, 3 dot menu its in there.

Solution
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Keni wrote:

Should still be there on stock. When typing a message, click the plus next to the text field, 3 dot menu its in there.

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Keni
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for replying but there's no option there. The 3 dots when I'm typing only shows autocorrect and there is nothing in the message settings 

0 Likes
Keni
Apprentice
Options
I think I found it thank you I'll try now what an inconvenient place to be without mentioning
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Keni wrote:

Thanks for replying but there's no option there. The 3 dots when I'm typing only shows autocorrect and there is nothing in the message settings Screenshot_20190409-230240_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
Not applicable
Options

Can you share specifically how you got to this page? 

0 Likes
Dr700
First Poster
Options
I dont have a plus next to where I write my text messages
0 Likes
CTLAURIE
First Poster
Options

Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don't send it. Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button. In the library of options that pops up, tap "Schedule message." Set the time and date that you want to send the message, then tap "Done."Mar 19, 2021

0 Likes
CTLAURIE
First Poster
Options
  • Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don't send it. Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button. In the library of options that pops up, tap "Schedule message." Set the time and date that you want to send the message, then tap "Done."Mar 19, 2021
0 Likes