Support

Open search

S10 ultrasonic fingerprint scanner visible in sunlight.

Apprentice

@Daviek28 wrote:
You seriously have to look for the finger print scanner, it doesn't stand out , think you are being a bit picky, because also, the camera is way better than the S8/+

I dont think I'm being picky when this phone costs £1000. It sticks out like a sore thumb when outside. For a phone that's all about the display I think its pi** poor. Its already a compromise having the hole in the display for the front camera, let alone having a rectangle that almost looks like screen burn in the middle of the display. Indoor camera shots are also considerably less noisy on the s8 than the new s10. 

Highlighted
Explorer

I noticed the fingerprint in screen on Saturday during bright light. I thought the phone was faulty! 

First Poster

Hello, i have the s10+ and i saw it once but i dont think it is okey i really think this is a defect

First Poster

Hi! I have it too

I seen it to and I agree with both sides it only shows up outside so dont bother me to much  Been on the other hand and is a $1000 phone

Apprentice
I thought I was the only one! I rang EE and never heard of the issue. It's annoying like having a dead pixel because you keep seeing it.
Samsung Galaxy s10 5g crown silver, Samsung Galaxy 46mm lte watch
Navigator

@SuperSaiyan4 wrote:
I thought I was the only one! I rang EE and never heard of the issue. It's annoying like having a dead pixel because you keep seeing it.

Everyone that owns a S10 device on earth will see that sensor in the sunlight of the spirit because its attached directly to the glass.

Apprentice
Are you sure about that? From what I've seen it's not attached to the glass. Have you seen Jerryrigseverything YouTube video?
Samsung Galaxy s10 5g crown silver, Samsung Galaxy 46mm lte watch
Navigator
Yes I have seen it.regardless it's there to shine in the sunlight of the spirit.im not here to argue.im too old for it.cheers. bedtime for me.
Apprentice
Yes you can see it but it doesnt exactly jump out at you as people suggest, I've even lightened the picture so you can see it better, it's not a problem, people just like to moan. It's just under the text "46mm lte"
20190627_120825.jpg

Top Liked Authors