Support

Open search

S10+ not mirroring

Highlighted
Observer

Hi

Until a few weeks ago I would drag my screen down, press Smart View and my screen on my phone would mirror to my Samsung TV.

Now when I do that I just get a message on my screen saying "Connected to Galaxy s10+ - Choose a photo, video or music in a Samsung app to play it here". Yes, I can mirror any pictures on my phone to my TV but if I'm watching Sky, for example on my phone and want to mirror it to my TV, it doesn't work. Any ideas? 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I use a Samsung Note 10+ 5G and a Samsung SAMSUNG UE70RU7020KXXU and as far as I've found out a person can't mirror Sky from Sky Go to their TV.

I certainly can't mirror Sky to my TV @Malster1012 

It's something Sky don't allow.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.1 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue, I used to mirror my s9+ daily and could use whatever app I liked even secure ones like online betting! Just tried to mirror my s10e to my tv and it came up that same message telling me "your connected to s10e" and to look at photos or music in my phone, really disappointed tbf! Really considering paying the 250 for a new screen on the s9+ and go back to that 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi, I got a samsung S10e phone at xmas and was able to screen mirror no problem with Samsung smart tv, this week I have just noticed it wont connect to tv, can anyone help or advise

Highlighted

I have found that if you pull your notification bar all the way down there is a button "media" next to a button "devices", click the media one put your tv or what your trying to mirror too on the channel for wireless display and your phone should find the device no problem. I've only just sussed this out in the last couple weeks as before it would only pet me look at videos and photos on my phone through the tv until I discovered this way.

Highlighted

The question was How to MIRROR Samsung10+ with TV!

It's not about Sky on anything else! The 'smart view' has been contracted to the use for sumsung applications only!

That's cheeky and mean. I used to use my phone camera nd TV to deliver yoga online classes! And now it's not available!!

I paid for both - phone and TV for the God sake!

Highlighted
Observer

I have the same problem. Trying to connect to Samsung tv and I get the same message

Highlighted
First Poster

I havent had an answer to resolve the issue.

Highlighted

I have the same problem, since the last galaxy 10+ upgrade on March 20. No mirroring option only photo and video viewer and Samsung apps.

Highlighted

Just wondering if you found the fix for this issue?

Top Liked Authors