Support

Open search

S10 loose part sound inside phone?

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi guys, a question for S10 owners, I have noticed that if you shake the phone back and forth gently there seems to be a noise as if there is something loose within the phone. Is this the case with your phones also therefore normal?

It's coming from the top half of the phone.

Can you let me know please as if it's just mine I'll be looking at exchanging it.

59 REPLIES 59
Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Yans989 wrote:

Hi guys, a question for S10 owners, I have noticed that if you shake the phone back and forth gently there seems to be a noise as if there is something loose within the phone. Is this the case with your phones also therefore normal?

It's coming from the top half of the phone.

Can you let me know please as if it's just mine I'll be looking at exchanging it.

No no noise, I would return it.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Mine has a noise coming from the top half of the phone when its moved back and forth but not if I move it sideways 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Have looked this up on Google and it seems to be the camera making the noise but this is normal apparently ? 

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

Well if i bought a car and had a noise coming from the headlight dont think i would accept this. Same with a phone how can anyone say that the noise is from the camera and accept this?? 

@Edel24 wrote:

Have looked this up on Google and it seems to be the camera making the noise but this is normal apparently ? 

Apprentice

Just checked. No noise here. Bring it back

Highlighted
Observer

I hear the noise as well, wont it be for the shake setting they have ? 

Highlighted
Explorer

I have the same issue especially when I do a finger start. Then it sops

Highlighted
First Poster

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/there-is-a-rattling-noise-when-i-shake-my-device/

I've read similar sites mention its something to do with the camera focus and the link above says as much 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I tried it on my partners phone which is the Huawei mate 20 pro and the noise is happening on his phone as well 

Top Liked Authors