Support

Open search

S10 loose part sound inside phone?

Highlighted
Back for More
Agree, still don't think is suppose to be like so. It sounds like a cheap kids toys. Mine makes the sound in every direction i wobble it.
Apprentice

the noise in the camere is not fault , it suppose to be like that. but my sound was very bad, very much vibration, i sendt my phone in, where they changed the speakers , and igot it back few days ago ,and now its amaziing ! so i tihnk it was some fabric !  

First Poster

I have the same problem :(

First Poster

My s10 is a radel toy

Navigator
No i have no noise
hi, i have the same problem and i'm wondering if you did return it and got a new phone or if you solved the problem how did you solv it?
Explorer

I had this issue when i first purchased the phone,after various texts and replies i was assured there was no problem and the cause was explained which i accepted.. I have had no problems and do not even notice the knocking,

@Erik29 wrote:
hi, i have the same problem and i'm wondering if you did return it and got a new phone or if you solved the problem how did you solv it?

No i have the same phone and do not notice the problem except occasionally there is a slight rattle. If you read the transcripts the rattle is to do with the camera . I think Samsung will exchange if requested but have had the phone sometime and this has not caused any angst

@Erik29 wrote:

Yeah... I have the same sound on s10 plus. The store guys said its normal 

First Poster
the noise is your camera shutter, its the f/1.5 and f/2.4, Its totally normal for you to be hearing the sound of it
First Poster
Yeah, I've recently experienced these sounds too when I shake my s10, haven't dropped it or damaged it, but rattles near the camera.
What was the solution?
Top Liked Authors