Support

Open search

S10 keeps crashing - "UPLOAD MODE - CP Crash"

Apprentice
I have the same problem. I find my phone in UPLOAD MODE 5 times at least. In my opinion, after paied 900€ for this phone this thing it's a... B S.
First Poster

The Solution is....

Go to Settings - > Device care - > click the three dots at the upright corner - > choose "About device care" , and check that your version is 10.0.00.56. If not, it should suggest you to update it.

NOTE: First u mush do the factoryreset... after that u update only in wifi data... don't update in mobile data.... thi important....

First Poster

I have been getting this error sms everyday. What is the permanent solution? A tired of restating my phone daily

Highlighted
First Poster

@jus123 wrote:

I think i have this solved. Go to Settings - > Device care - > click the three dots at the upright corner - > choose "About device care" , and check that your version is 10.0.00.56. If not, it should suggest you to update it.

After updating a week ago, this problems hasn't appeared again.

Kind of stupid that you have to find these updates yourself, one would think that these would be updated with the normal software updates...

Thank you for this useful post

my defice is new just 2 dayes and today this problem hapened inspite it is updated

Dude, just dial *#9900#, that will bring you to the system dump debugging menu, go to the "CP debugging pop-up UI", make sure it is set to disabled. That should do it...

First Poster

@jus123 wrote:

Bought my S10 last weekend, and since then it has crashed twice, first time happened (of course) during the night causing me to miss my wake up.

Both times the screen shows a following report: "UPLOAD MODE - CP Crash" 

Australian tech support said that it's a known issue with S10 and I shouldn't be worried, but it's a bit difficult not to worry anytime I'm setting up my wake up...

It happened to me too today, 4 days after buying it!

Observer

Suggested Steps i have executed in my phone...still my phone is crashing with same error...

[ Go to Settings - > Device care - > click the three dots at the upright corner - > choose "About device care" , and check that your version is 10.0.00.56. If not, it should suggest you to update it.]

plz Advice

Top Liked Authors