Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ battery drain

(Topic created on: 27-07-2019 07:21 AM)
Ipo1
Student
Options

Hello Everyone,  

My s10+ battery drain is  unbelievable. Please can anyone help me out on how to resolve it. I am getting frustrated with it. Thank you Screenshot_20190727-081813_Settings.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My advice is to put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

If it improves then one or more of your apps is causing this or a theme or 3rd party launcher if relevant.

Come out if Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

If this continues in Safe Mode and all your systems are up to date and your signal from your network is strong then try a back up and factory reset as a very last resort.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My advice is to put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

If it improves then one or more of your apps is causing this or a theme or 3rd party launcher if relevant.

Come out if Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

If this continues in Safe Mode and all your systems are up to date and your signal from your network is strong then try a back up and factory reset as a very last resort.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone.

0 Likes
Ipo1
Student
Options

Okay,  thank you for your suggestion. I checked for software updates and after the update i am having a decent battery life 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear @Ipo1 

You're very welcome.

:smiling-face:

0 Likes