Support

Open search

S10+ USB-C Port

First Poster

Had the phone since launch, but last week just as i was going away, went to plug the phone into the car to use Android Auto and couldnt get a connection, my Leads plug wont go far enough into the phone to connect.

If i wiggle it around I can get a charging connection barely, but if i move it a fraction it loses even that. Is there anything i can do, the only case i have on it is samsungs LED cover and I have tried other cables with the same result

4 REPLIES 4
Superuser I
Superuser I

So the case shouldn't be hindering this cable as it's an open design at the bottom.

It sounds like the cable which I'm assuming isn't a Samsung Original Accessory isn't compatible..

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster
I have tried multiple cables that worked with the phone before this happened last week, also tried the original cable that came with the phone and still no joy
First Poster

I've had this issue with my S8. For me, it was an accumulation of fluff in the port. I used a fine blade (AT YOUR OWN RISK) to scrape it out and everything worked fine again.

First Poster
Thanks, Yes it was fluff in the port, I took it to a Samsung shop and they cleaned it out for me