Support

Open search

S10+ Slow and Stuttering after One UI 2.0

SOLVED
Apprentice

As the title says. Ever since I downloaded the update, my phone has been stuttering, lagging, freezing and just all round sluggish. It was almost seamless prior. I've noticed the RAM consumption is higher now too, and I can't really recover any when optimising. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@jamieholt wrote:

As the title says. Ever since I downloaded the update, my phone has been stuttering, lagging, freezing and just all round sluggish. It was almost seamless prior. I've noticed the RAM consumption is higher now too, and I can't really recover any when optimising. Anyone else experiencing this?

Not yet, still waiting for the update for my S9. Try to wipe the cache partition, might help.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

@jamieholt wrote:

Not yet, still waiting for the update for my S9. Try to wipe the cache partition, might help.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
First Poster

SOLVED BY WIPING CACHE exact same experience. Tried removing accounts,profiles ,apps  etc... Can't believe the S10 RAM and hardware is being maxed out like this, may need to move away from Samsung UI or just get a new phone from a diff company... 

Can't deal with stuttering and lagging, like at all. Need a business ready phone not an experiment.

Even keyboards are choppy, dark themes are puking friggin nightmare.

Thoughts?

Highlighted

@marcuzi wrote:

Same device, exact same experience. Tried removing accounts,profiles ,apps  etc... Can't believe the S10 RAM and hardware is being maxed out like this, may need to move away from Samsung UI or just get a new phone from a diff company... 

Can't deal with stuttering and lagging, like at all. Need a business ready phone not an experiment.

Thoughts?

Well, @jamieholt marked my suggestion to wipe the cache partition as solution. Perhaps that's because it worked ? You could try it.

Highlighted
Apprentice

@marcuzi wrote:

Same device, exact same experience. Tried removing accounts,profiles ,apps  etc... Can't believe the S10 RAM and hardware is being maxed out like this, may need to move away from Samsung UI or just get a new phone from a diff company... 

Thoughts?

Yeah @RolfVonHessen was right. I feel silly because it's such an obvious answer. But wiping the cache solved all my problems.. Hope it works for you too 👍🏼

Highlighted
First Poster
Ugh... Yap that worked! So easy, why wouldn't they tell you this right off the bat? Anywho, thanks!
Highlighted
First Poster
Same slow experience with upgrade also facing camera app issues the images are been darkened specially around black object despite.light around
Highlighted
First Poster

I am using galacy s9 and updated my handset 2 days ago and observed exactly same issues.

@samsung you guys sucks at delivering updates as each of your update had made our life difficult and miserable.

Few things are common and which is going to be downfall for u are battery and handset slowness due to your hopeless updates.

I have been using samsung handsets since 12 years and now this is going to be my last handset as it has always been disappointment.

Top Liked Authors