Support

Open search

S10 Plus gallery screenshots disappeared

Hey, earlier today I upgraded to the Samsung S10+ from the Samsung S9+, and when I used the Smart Switch (cable option) everything got transferred to my S10+ including the old screenshots, but when I checked my gallery, every screenshot but the photos I took using the camera was there. (I had 3000+ screenshots, and 493 camera photos, and now the gallery has 493 photos, and that's it. No screenshot photos) is there any way to get them back?

2 REPLIES 2
Troubleshooter

@Emmanuel935x wrote:

Hey, earlier today I upgraded to the Samsung S10+ from the Samsung S9+, and when I used the Smart Switch (cable option) everything got transferred to my S10+ including the old screenshots, but when I checked my gallery, every screenshot but the photos I took using the camera was there. (I had 3000+ screenshots, and 493 camera photos, and now the gallery has 493 photos, and that's it. No screenshot photos) is there any way to get them back?

Did you back up your S9 phone to the cloud, if so you can bring them back in.  Or back up your S9 to the cloud if you still have it and then download all images you want.

This exact same thing happens to me but on a weekly basis!  I have 5 or 6 screenshots on my phone & a few days later they are gone.  I noticed this was happening on my S9+ a few months before I switched to the S10+.  The worst part is they aren't being backed up to my Dropbox, so they are totally gone!!

Top Liked Authors