Support

Open search

S10 LED Cover No Longer Has Music Controls

Highlighted
Apprentice

Evening...

Since updating my S10 to OneUI 2, the LED Cover seems to have started acting up - it no longer displays the music controls on the below apps:

• Samsung Music
  • Spotify
  • Youtube Music

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Cover app but it has not made a difference.

There seems to be a few issues surrounding these covers and recent updates...  any suggestions aside from waiting for an update?

Sent from my SM-G973F
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
DannyT Moderator

Hey @LeeFR140.

Try this. Head to: Settings > Notifications > [Choose app, i.e Spotify] > Show Notifications.

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hey @DannyT

I tried that and unfortunately it hasn't made a difference.

Incidentally, when I receive a phone call, the number or icon used to display for the duration if the ringing... now it flashes up for 1x ring and then vanishes.

I've played about with the settings for LED Cover and Editor as well as calls but all notifications are on.

Any ideas? Compatibility issue in software?

BB,

Lee

Sent from my SM-G973F
Highlighted

Hi, i'm new here I just had the same problem, but accedently foud out how to fix the problem 

(I use spotify) So to make it work you simply need to have spotify running in the notification bar and have the notification for spotify on. that's it.Screenshot_20200204-095912_One UI Home.jpg

Hope it works for you.

Btw! If your wondering... yes i'm norwegian.

Highlighted

Same problem here as well. I tried everything to fix it but I believe it is a software problem. If not I am still searching for a solution

Top Liked Authors