Support

Open search

S10+ / Google photos flicker and darken when viewing

First Poster

Hello

For the past week, I've noticed when I view photos in Google Photos, the picture will flicker and darken for a brief second before returning to its original color. It also happens when I take a screenshot of the photo and the resulting image turns out much darker. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! 

20190720_111003.jpgOriginal photo

Screenshot_20190802-033745_Photos.jpgWhat happens during the flicker and when taking a screenshot of the photo

2 REPLIES 2

Fala pessoal BR, beleza? Alguém sabe como eu faço fotos com essa luz? Preciso tirar fotos de receita para o blog da minha loja https://www.vitrinetupperware.com.br

Hi there, 

Same thing has been happening to me. Only thing that helps is viewing files in a different photo app, then screenshot it...even though it's not as good as google photos, I've been using the samsung Gallery app that comes with the phone and it seems to screenshot fine. 

@Nikkitine wrote:

Hello

For the past week, I've noticed when I view photos in Google Photos, the picture will flicker and darken for a brief second before returning to its original color. It also happens when I take a screenshot of the photo and the resulting image turns out much darker. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! 

20190720_111003.jpgOriginal photo

Screenshot_20190802-033745_Photos.jpgWhat happens during the flicker and when taking a screenshot of the photo

For some reason google photos keeps flickering during screenshot and i cant find info about it ANYWHERE