Support

Open search

S10 Gallery brightness/saturation issue

SOLVED
First Poster

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me out with this.

I just got my S10 and having a small problem with photos in my gallery. 

Basically, when I click on a button (bixby view or editing mode), it will then render the brighter hue of the image in the proper colouring.

And when I exit to go back to the photo, it will briefly display in the correct colour (somewhat of a brighter hue) for a split second before it disappears in to what I think a muted/dull version of a photo. 

Is anyone having the same issue? Anyone found a solution for it? I have also changed my screen mode from natural to vivid as well .

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
First Poster
Following this thread, because I feel the same eau and haven't found a solution
Apprentice

I have the same issue on my S10! It's a software problem. Turn on the blue light filter and set it to low. It will fix the low saturation issue until Samsung fixes it in a firmware update! :-)

6 REPLIES 6
First Poster
Following this thread, because I feel the same eau and haven't found a solution
Apprentice

I have the same issue on my S10! It's a software problem. Turn on the blue light filter and set it to low. It will fix the low saturation issue until Samsung fixes it in a firmware update! :-)

Apprentice

Here is a YouTube video I made. 

https://youtu.be/uUmgd-QrOuA

First Poster

Thank you, much better now :-)!

Apprentice

You're welcome!!! 

Apprentice

İ have s10 plus and have the same issue with instagram. İ am a Photographer and the pictures are very desaturated and in wrong RGB calibration. İts an issue with s10 family. Samsung need to fix this urgently, we have the best display in market and its wrongly calibrated...