Support

Open search

S10+ Camera, not really "professional" at all....

Explorer

and this one20190412_145932.jpg

First Poster

Dude we are talking about indoors the camera result is very grainy indoors it is just waste of money of 1000$ for such *****ty camera result af night and i doors

Navigator

Did you guys also notice that when you even zoom very slightly into a photo after you took it, the quality is absolute garbage? 

Explorer
Nice photo. I have not been able to upload. Yes day time photo is fine but the issue is with video filmed in low light like in the house.
Explorer

Yeah noticed this! Something the Note 8 doesn't do, you can zoom right in on that camera 📸

The cameras on the S10+ are pretty good in normal daylight but again if you zoom in the quality is gone  that's in daylight! Not sure why this phone is doing this when the Note 8 and 9 don't and both of those take really good pictures at night too.

Mind boogles! 

Fisky
Explorer

@chainfiree wrote:

Did you guys also notice that when you even zoom very slightly into a photo after you took it, the quality is absolute garbage? 

@chainfiree @Yes, it's awful. Worse than my S8 👎👎

My wife has just purchased the p30, absolutely blows the S10 away  Shocking effort from Samsung. I really hope the update comes soon  

Explorer

20190412_175048.jpg

Fisky
Explorer

And where is the PRO MODE in VIDEO. No PRO at all mate. I surely agree with you. Just for a selfie or something... Professionals should have PRO modes, that dont exist (at least in video) in this ONE UI of Samsung's.-

Navigator

You can't tell me this image at night is worth spending 800€: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUsB24YLtdce0YYkkDTODNDLdrriqzVk/view?usp=drivesdk

Or look at this daylight picture I took today: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZI7f0zfkqVPzkYg1QOo2l03gXdIcrV_p/view?usp=drivesdk

Not sharp and way too much contrast

Explorer

Daylight better than night, but still not good overall 🙄 I'm so jealous of the other half's P30 camera!
Top Liked Authors