Support

Open search

S10+ Camera, not really "professional" at all....

Navigator

Please all post some pictures on auto mode and pro mode and sent logfile and foto by Samsung members app! (Mayne also good idea to post them here!) 

First Poster

I think im getting s3 quality on my s10+

I thought it only me.... i noticed how bad it was when i compared the same picture i took with my friend's note 8

Samsung u need to fix this

First Poster

Hello my friend In what areas was it bad compared to note 8

Navigator

@paul_fisk_83 wrote:

Hello my friend In what areas was it bad compared to note 8

Camera, battery life

Navigator

@AntS maybe also good to know that on Dutch Samsung forum there is also a topic with same issue and a lot of user who have the same bad camera experience in medium lighting conditions, maybe you can point out to your developer? https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/slechte-kwaliteit-camera-S10/m-p/1239518#M28...

First Poster

Yes  battery life is bad in s10 but the camer Even better than p30 pro It is not specially HDR

Explorer

@paul_fisk_83 wrote:

Hello my friend l have a s9 plus l think a camera s10 is not good what what do you think ?ln your opinion the s10 camera has made lot of progress? Can you help me . Did you compare the s8 camera well

Why are you using my exact name? You have created even the same username but just with spaces. . ...

Fisky
First Poster

Sorry you hear you had a bad experience with the S10 plus but there's no way a Samsung Galaxy S8's camera is technologically better in any way shape or form. The problem lies with your camera settings. Unfortunately now days you can't just take a new phone out of the box, take a picture and expect it to look perfect, too many things have changed. Phone have become so advanced you have to adjust them first. The type pictures you take with your S8 might meet your needs more then with a newer model. The S8 is an older phone I traded mine in for the S10 Plus so I know how it was set up it's much more user friendly. I had to go over my settings with the S10 Plus with a fine-tooth comb and I own a photography company and deal with professional cameras all the time. The days of just opening the box of your new phone taking pictures expecting it to look perfect are over. You have to play around with your new phones settings until your happy. Once you are, I highly recommend you back everything up to your Samsung cloud which is easy enough it's in your settings. Just as a precaution, I also recommend backing your phone up with smart switch which saves to your SD card that way all you have to do is restore your settings if you have a problem and have to reformat or you lose all your photos and information. No need to panic anymore, you can get every little thing back like it never even happened. 

Highlighted
Navigator

The reason I bought a Samsung is that I was fed up of having to mess around with settings, and Samsungs work out of the box.

By the way, you can't improve the camera using settings. I tried.

First Poster

Thanks for replying ^^

Yes i know it can't be technically worse than s8, but somehow the results are. It's just so disappointing. I tried to look for a solution or anything related in the settings but everything looked fine. Not sure if i mentioned this in the original comment, but i compared the same photo (taken in the same conditions of the same person if that even matters 😂) with my friend's note 8, and the difference was very obvious. I think it might be the flaw of the S series, as samsung always has a flaw in every single device they produce. I'm saying that because it appears it's not only me who has this problem with their phone. If you think it's something in the settings, what should i look for?

Top Liked Authors