Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Apprentice

My S10 has recieved the Update today and still the same !!

Navigator

Can someone only use LTE and see what they get, mine seems alright on WiFi. I think we are all the same here

Apprentice

I get roughly 3 hours screen time on LTE. About 4 hours with Wifi.

Navigator

This is what I got from using mostly WiFi on my S10 I got over 3 and half hours and still had 50% of my battery left 
Screenshot_20190324-164206_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

Cant believe how much it varies from phone to phone.

Navigator

Fudgy31....HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Do you get that much screen time and battery juice...since apparently I can't "quote")

Navigator

My battery was so bad when I first got my S10  I was lucky to even get 3hours of on screen time out of it so i disabled app most of the Samsung apps like the health apps I then enabled developer options and used the running services to see what was apps where using used in the background and using ram and I then disable all then my bigger issue was Google play services so I cleared cache and disable all the permissions google play services uses then I turned off my phone then booted into recovery and cleared my system cache too and now my phone has got better each day from thereScreenshot_20190325-194624_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190325-194438_Package installer.jpg

Apprentice
Did anyone else know that you can increase the brightness on your flashlight I just found this out to day lol
Navigator

Screenshot_20190325-211404_Settings.jpg

I've been getting a lot better battery life lately on my S10, device is definitely going into deep sleep now, and I'm getting an average 50 minutes to an hour on 10% usage of battery.

Apprentice

Did you use LTE or Wifi ? 

Top Liked Authors