Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Explorer

Yeah, that definitely looks like a battery issue to me as well.

this really sucks.  Looking for ways to get my phone replaced under sammy's confusing warranty procedure!

Apprentice

I contacted customer service and they told me I have to bring it to repair shop. (Direct replacement does not seem to be an option in the first instance)

I think it would be a good thing of we all write a serious e-mail to Samsung's customer service complaining, as I don't see they will admit this f*** up.

I haven't noticed any difference after April update. It is just as bad...

Question: How do I know which chip do I have?

Explorer

Screenshot_20190502-135627_Settings.jpg

No power saving mode

No apps disable

Used youtube whatsapp samsung music

Browing and normal phkne calls  and hotspot also

Lasted me 2 days

Explorer

Congrats you were One of the few that got a good battery. Enjoy it 

meanwhile, my SIM card already back in my IPhone X. 

Troubleshooter

@PauLala wrote:

I contacted customer service and they told me I have to bring it to repair shop. (Direct replacement does not seem to be an option in the first instance)

I think it would be a good thing of we all write a serious e-mail to Samsung's customer service complaining, as I don't see they will admit this f*** up.

I haven't noticed any difference after April update. It is just as bad...

Question: How do I know which chip do I have?

if you live in UK you will have Exynos chip. 

Apprentice
I live in China. Bought the phone in Hong Kong
Troubleshooter

@PauLala wrote:
I live in China. Bought the phone in Hong Kong

International models of the S10 utilize the Exynos 9820 system-on-chip, while the U.S., South American and Chinese models utilize the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.[9][10] The two devices are sold with 128 or 512 GB of internal storage, with the S10+ also being sold in a 1-terabyte model. They respectively contain 3400 and 4100 mAh batteries, supporting Qi inductive charging, and the ability to charge other Qi-compatible devices from their own battery power.[11][5]

Apprentice

Good Morning,

I'm from Portugal and I have a Samsumg S10 +.

Drums have been a serious problem for me.

I have days where the battery charge does not last 1 day and I have other days where the battery lasts almost 3 days.

I do not know if it works for you, but what I have seen is that every time I have the cell to charge, during charging I have to restart it, so the battery lasts for 2/3 days.
I turn it off and then I'll turn it back on. I do not use the reboot function.

To this day, every time I charge the battery without turning the battery on and off, the battery lasts only one day.

If you can explain why this happens, thank you.

Screenshot_20190423-142911_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20190429-222320_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

I'm getting roughly 8 hours on screen time from a full battery is this good ? 

Navigator
Is that S10 or S10+??

The restart while charging is....odd!!!!!
Top Liked Authors