Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Apprentice

So I've just switched over to a s10+ from iPhone  x and don't get me wrong I'm loving the phone but to me seems the battery life is pritty poor, sent a few emails this morning and lost 5% on battery life?????

1,223 REPLIES 1,223
Apprentice

I'm of the same view. Had the S9+ battery seemed better. I've lost 2/3% just typing this out. 

Superuser II
Superuser II

As I know the iPhone displays battery by another way than Android devices. It displays 100% longer. Compare whole day life and not immediately after buying, give them few days to finish all updates and learning AI your habits. Android needs some time...

Explorer

The battery is poor I'm getting 7 hours screen time hoping for an update to optimise the battery as Huawei mate 20 pro last so much longer 

Apprentice

Yeah the battery usage is pretty bad, I totally agree. Definitely doesn't last for the day, maybe 9-10 hours of average usage with dark mode On and power saver On and definitely not gaming. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Im experiencing a battery drain on my s10 from 7:30am it was at 100 now its at 67% and its 11:47am i havent used the phone at all and its losing battery for no reason. Is this happening to any of you and is there a fix for this?

First Poster
I have the same problem. The battery of my S10 drains very quickly even when I am not using heavy apps. I hope it could be fixed or improved with future updates.
Apprentice

I was at 100% at 0830 this morning, and as of 1620 I'm at 20%, I've only just picked it up to use it. The rest of the day it hasn't been used. Hopefully within a few days they have a fix for this. Cant continue charging phone 2/3 times a day.

Observer

Yes, i have the same problem too. 95% at 9 AM and at 2 PM mobile has 47% after 2 hours 3 minutes on display. Very bad, if nothing change after few days , mobile goes back to store. I believe samsung isn't sam s h i t.  S10e 

Explorer

Hi all,

I have an S10 and charge it during the night. At 04.30 I put it in my shirt pocket and by 06.30 it's down to 70% and the phone is hot.

Last night I done a factory reset and it still behaves the same. However, today, I discovered that while in the shirt pocket the lock screen comes on. If I double tap the screen it also comes on. Have looked at the settings and cannot find any way to disable this.

After discovering this, opted for putting the phone in the jacket pocket, away from contact with the body and the battery lasted longer and the phone remains cool.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem of the lock screen coming on by itself? Is there an option in the menu to resolve this?

Thanks all

Top Liked Authors