Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Apprentice

how can samsung justify asking customers paying so much and put their phone in medium power saving mode, this seems absurd.

Just Browsing
I'm having issues with the Note 10+ 5G that I received a few days ago. The battery drains abnormally fast even on standby. Had the same problem with the S10+ and S10 5G which I sent back and cancelled my contracts. I'm sending back the Note 10+ 5G as well and am in two minds as to whether I'm going to get a replacement or not. I have an iPhone XS Max which gives me no problems at all with battery drain. I can easily get two days of average use on my iPhone but sadly I hardly was able to make it through the day with the Note 10+ even with minimal use.
Explorer

After S10+ i will try an iphone for the first time or pixel 4/5. I had all galaxys and a couple of notes, but they ignore those issues for years now. Their support said that they didnt even know about battery issues. Thats very bad customer experience for which i dont want to pay anymore. The s10 is a great phone but battery life as well as customer service are like in the 90s and far away from being premium quality. Other manufacturers nowadays build great phones, too.  Early 2020 two of my four contracts get renewed, time to change if they will stay like that. 

Highlighted
Observer
Nothing. They changed motherboard on my device and it didn't help. Samsung just doesn't give a **** about it. Never buying Samsung device again.
Navigator

So...annoyingly I think that the battery drain is from wakelocks/apps that you can't disable unless you do it via Adhell (which you can no longer get keys for), a package disabler, rooting your phone and package disabler, or ADB commands. I say this because my keys for AH have now expired and my battery life has become HORRIFIC!!!!!!!!!  So, I'm thinking I might root my phone so I can control the apps/packages that Samsung stupidly doesnt let you control- I would use ADB but I like being able to do things on the fly in case I disable an "incorrect" app and breaks something else.

Observer

Hi!

Which is better, the Samsung Galaxy S10 or the S10+? is very good question about the comparison Galaxy s10 vs s10 plus .The New Samsung Galaxy is absolutely destroys the iPhone in every way. Many folks are commenting and giving their precious overview on Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy s10 hands on. But I have found the best videos which are related on s10 vs s10+. Please see these videos one by one to understand the difference well.

Click here to and watch detailed videos that is related to this

Which is better, the Samsung Galaxy S10 or the S10+?

Observer
I think the quality of Samsung batteries are poor compare with other phone brands as Huawei for examples.....
Top Liked Authors