Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 20-04-2019 10:09 PM)
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

I have accubattery on my s10+ and sometimes battery life is good as it shows it is only dropping 7% per hour with screen on.But sometimes it shows 18% per hours with screen on.What is going on with the battery?Sometimes it is good and sometimes bad.Maximum i've got is 7 hours SOT while I see others who are getting much longer.Please samsung the phone is amazing just release an update to fix the battery life as i am getting nowhere near the stated times 

60 REPLIES 60
dani8501
Pioneer
Options

finally i am flashing my device with complete stock firmware 

ater that i will charge it full and will post the battery statics 

after flashing and using it for few hours

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

Thank you very much and i wish this fixes it

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20190420-230740_Settings.jpg

That was my usage today.Couldn't even reach 5 hr 30 min without charging and i wasn't using any heavy app just staying on ig

0 Likes
Nigelg
Journeyman
Options

Hi klejdis

I did a factory reset yesterday. Charged to 100% before bed. Only discharged 8% overnight which seems normal. Need to monitor now. 

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

I have pretty normal times when screen is off to.What's not normal is when screen is on

0 Likes
Nigelg
Journeyman
Options

I'll see how it goes today. 89% at the moment. If the poor battery continues though I'll have to try for a replacement. 

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

Did the problem get fixed after reseting?And how many SOT you got?

0 Likes
dani8501
Pioneer
Options

my friend reset works 

but not too much dfference 

u have to some changings and use it on medium power savng mode plus

dssable unnecessary apps with package disblaer pro

for the mean time we have only ths solution

0 Likes
Nigelg
Journeyman
Options

Hi klejdis

Seems to have worked. Only a 6% overnight drain. Normal use all day yesterday including video and games only 30% drain. 

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

30% left or 30% used?And please make a screenshoot of  the battery life like i did yesterday to see how many SOT you will have achieved.

0 Likes