Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 20-04-2019 12:13 PM)
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

I have accubattery on my s10+ and sometimes battery life is good as it shows it is only dropping 7% per hour with screen on.But sometimes it shows 18% per hours with screen on.What is going on with the battery?Sometimes it is good and sometimes bad.Maximum i've got is 7 hours SOT while I see others who are getting much longer.Please samsung the phone is amazing just release an update to fix the battery life as i am getting nowhere near the stated times 

60 REPLIES 60
Nigelg
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem. Went to bed last night with my s10+ on full charge. Woke up this morning and it was down to 67%. The phone is amazing but Samsung need to fix this quickly. I'm going to try a full reset. 

Klejdis
Explorer
Options

No mine is good on standby it just drops 1.5% every hour but what's not good is when the screen is on

Nigelg
Journeyman
Options
Hi kledjis
I have been reading many posts about the battery drain. Some are like your problem, some like mine and a few with no issues. There is obviously some battery issue with the s10. I'll see what happens when I've done a reset. Hopefully Samsung are receiving a lot of complaints and will resolve the issue.
0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

Please tell me if battery gets fixed after the reset and yes you are right some are grtting 8 SOT with 30% left while i can't even gat 7 Hours Sot without plugging in the charger

0 Likes
dani8501
Pioneer
Options

i have recently spoke to samsung customer care

they really dont even know about it

he told me they dont have offical statements about this issue

they can just tell u troubleshooting steps those we already know it

but they have no idea about this draining issue

0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options

I've put in to return mine as in 28 days going to go for the Huawei p30 pro or the oneplus 7 pro when it's out 

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options

I don't want to turn the device back because it is just perfect except that.

0 Likes
Nigelg
Journeyman
Options

I feel the same. I cant believe Samsung are not aware of the issue. Everyone needs to feed this problem back to them. The phone is so good apart from this problem. But it does need fixing 

Klejdis
Explorer
Options

Yes but it,s strange how some people report amazing battery life.

0 Likes