Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

March Security Update now Live on EE. COULD (Apparently) solve SOME battery drain issues/VOIP Bugs

Explorer

i called EE about this and Samsing, So from 90% went down to 28% after a 40min whatsapp video call. My S8 performed way better. 

Pathfinder
RECEIVED UPDATE FROM VODAFONE

Received a software update from Vodafone which apparently going to provide The Stability of the camera, Improved performance and wireless powershare

Lets see what that does.
Highlighted
Explorer

yes  let see what the update does got it too yesterday

Explorer

Woke up around 6am this morning.  Light browsing and checking emails and some facebook, was at 84% by 8:21am. 

Is it just me or does that suck *****?

Apprentice

@Vaishak wrote:

Guys what is your average screen time on S10?

I'm hardly getting 6 hours..

I am at 1h40 and 39% battery left...

Explorer

@Barbaraowl wrote:

@Vaishak wrote:

Can you take a screen shot for your battery screen and post it here, it's not great 1h 40m. But need to put it in to context of what app and standby time

Apprentice

@Tehki8 wrote:

@Barbaraowl wrote:

@Vaishak wrote:

Can you take a screen shot for your battery screen and post it here, it's not great 1h 40m. But need to put it in to context of what app and standby timeScreenshot_20190401-180805_Settings.jpg

You mean this?

Explorer

I'm getting on average 7 to 8 hours of on screen time on my  S10  after last update but Iv also disabled( allow background data usage) on all apps it's under mobile data in app settings I think it's helped alot Screenshot_20190331-213326_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

@Gav4b wrote:

I'm getting on average 7 to 8 hours of on screen time on my  S10  after last update but Iv also disabled( allow background data usage) on all apps it's under mobile data in app settings I think it's helped alot Screenshot_20190331-213326_Settings.jpg

It has probably helped but there is no setting to select all apps and disable background data usage and with my number of apps I'm not going through every single one to disable the feature