Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Apprentice
I got a replacement, it was just the same!
Navigator

This is my second.. 

Apprentice

I guess unless you get the Snapdragon version there isn't a way to get more out of it. Can't wait for the 5th to get my p30 pro

Navigator

@Karl44 wrote:

All hope is lost 

Installed latest firmware update today and BATTERY LIFE STILL SUCKS :(

Naa bro you need to clear all the cache 

Highlighted
Explorer
Ah balls. Well worth getting the replacement, and if it's no better it can go back too. And so my brief relationship with Samsung will come to an end πŸ˜”
First Poster

I've spoken to Samsung again today after testing various things to improve it, they have advised me to take it to a service centre to be checked however I'm not happy to do so! I mean why should it need to be booked in when it's a brand new phone.

Apprentice

@Curt_Interludes wrote:

@Karl44 wrote:

All hope is lost 

Installed latest firmware update today and BATTERY LIFE STILL SUCKS :(

Naa bro you need to clear all the cache 

All cleared , I've tried every trick in the book this battery still goes way down 

Apprentice

So even replacements suck ? Is there any official statement feom Samsung about the issue and their concern of solving it or is it just random websites articles that keep saying we will have an update?!

Apprentice

Is it normal only playing music from the official Samsung music player to drain 70%of my battery?!

Screenshot_20190328-164746_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

Screenshot_20190328-204807_Device care.jpgSamsung's utter cheek! My phone just spat out this message as a "Tip". Β£900 and my phone battery could die within 1-3 years! I'll never buy from this wicked company ever again.

Top Liked Authors