Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Navigator

bottom line for me, on wifi i lose around 15% an hour of screen on time, on LTE it's 25% an hour or screen on time. I've tried everything i can in the settings but these results are constant. 

 

DO you think i should take the phone back and get a mate 20 pro?  

Apprentice

I'm waiting for the p30 pro and thank take 4200 mah battery will be announced tomorrow

New Member

I am thinking same as I am experiencing same problem.. It is too annoying...

Navigator

@Lymz wrote:

I am thinking same as I am experiencing same problem.. It is too annoying...


Its so hard because im guessing like myself, im sure your completely in love with the phone bar this problem 

Explorer

It shouldn't need to have this (if they'd allow you to remove the darn thing) but on my S9 I had a Startup remover app installed which killed Bixby (along with a few other choice bloatware) on boot up. Worked well, but Samsung really need to let people rid their devices of Bixby

Highlighted
Apprentice

Bixby isn't the issue with regards to battery 

Pathfinder
My update to this mornings post. Left the house at 8:25am UK time with 100% battery and its now 15:47 UK time and im at 78% battery. Thats not bad at all seeing as my S9 Plus would of needed charging by now.
Navigator

@Fudgy31 wrote:
My update to this mornings post. Left the house at 8:25am UK time with 100% battery and its now 15:47 UK time and im at 78% battery. Thats not bad at all seeing as my S9 Plus would of needed charging by now.

What's your screen on time dude? 

Pathfinder
what do you mean screen on time? The screen is off and comes on when i pick up the phone. its sitting on my desk in front of me and i use it when i want to use it. I have not changed my behavour since getting it. I even went out dinnertime and had it connected to my cars bluetooth playing spotify. Does that help you?
Navigator

@Fudgy31 wrote:
what do you mean screen on time? The screen is off and comes on when i pick up the phone. its sitting on my desk in front of me and i use it when i want to use it. I have not changed my behavour since getting it. I even went out dinnertime and had it connected to my cars bluetooth playing spotify. Does that help you?

Screen on time is a good way of decerning how the battery life is really doing,

go into settings,

devise care,

battery,

battery usage, then post how long you have been using the device (not just idle) 

Top Liked Authors