Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have the snapdragon version and my battery sucks

Highlighted
Voyager

How do you manage to get a non E.U version ?? Surely a phone bought from the United States won't work in Europe ??? 

Explorer

Samsung have agreed to replace my device, though I fear I'll just get another phone with the same issues. I'll wait and see what comes of it. If it's a problem with the whole line of exynos devices they'll have to release an update to fix it  surely? 

Highlighted
Observer

@RobMay wrote:

Samsung have agreed to replace my device, though I fear I'll just get another phone with the same issues. I'll wait and see what comes of it. If it's a problem with the whole line of exynos devices they'll have to release an update to fix it  surely? 

I bought the US version, with Snapdragon 855, and have the same issue. I'm thinking that is an issue with some Android services at One UI.

Have another thread in XDA forum, with more than 300 replies. https://forum.xda-developers.com/s10-plus/help/battery-problem-t3906788/page35

Highlighted
Navigator

@Brandon5474 wrote:

That's really interesting! Hmm, what sort of screen on time are you getting? 

Highlighted
Navigator

@Brandon5474 wrote:

That's interesting! What sort of screen on time are you getting with yours? 

Highlighted
Navigator

@Brandon5474 wrote:

That's interesting! What sort of screen on time are you getting with yours? 

Highlighted
Apprentice
About 4 hours
Highlighted
Navigator

clearing cache partion solved it for me (or was it just the restart?). Back to normal battery behavior. (s10+ exynos)

Highlighted
First Poster

I had similar problems, after 3 days I have returned the phone, got the money and bought another phone. Exynos seem to have some battery isuues...

Top Liked Authors