Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Explorer

Sad for you. Guess you should have bought a snapdragon 550. Me I'm very satisfied with me S10. Is it the 'best' in every category? Probably not. Doesn't mean it isn't a great phone.😁👍

Highlighted
Navigator
It's a joke. You get double the battery life one the one plus 6t for literally half the price
Explorer

Not a problem 🤗 I  like a good joke! 😊 Heard one lately?🤣

Highlighted
Navigator
What's your point?
Highlighted
Apprentice

After a factory reset the battery was great for 2 days but is now back to draining. I contacted Samsung and will be getting a replacement device. 

Highlighted
Navigator

Djdean - I may just need to do the same thing and see if Samsung will replace. Did a hard factory reset last night. Clean installed apps...battery still similar  Android System is the drainer it looks like 

Highlighted
Navigator

@djdean7 wrote:

After a factory reset the battery was great for 2 days but is now back to draining. I contacted Samsung and will be getting a replacement device. 

This is my second. Honestly no difference at all

Highlighted
Navigator
Dale - I've just watched that video. Thanks for posting - glad that guy mentioned a few things I noticed! I've just implemented a few of those tips and tricks so will see :)
Highlighted
Voyager

Is this battery drain linked to a particular chip set ?? 

Highlighted
Navigator

I'm 99% sure it's just the international version with the Exynos chip which has the problem, if you can call it a problem considering samsung knew that these phones would under perform compared to the snapdragon phones in America. 

Top Liked Authors