Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

Thats exactly my point. This is not Windows  

Highlighted

i ve just bought the S10 and from the first day its showing very poor battery life. where i need to recharge it 3 times a day . and it is overheating with out any particularly heavy usage . when you pay a grand for a phone  you should not need to charge it more than cheaper phones . its irritating 

Highlighted
Explorer

i have the exactly same problem, i had iphone X before i bought my galaxy s10 and i though the iphone had bad battery time but i realize it has way better battery than my galaxy.. this is really annoying because it should have a good battery 3400 battery on the s10..

Highlighted
Explorer

haha i have the same problem!! i had iphone x and switched to s10.. i fully charged my s10 before bedtime, then i used the maximum batterysaver, i woke up and had 80% battery.. and it said the battery should hold atleast 2 days when i have maximum battery saver.

Highlighted
Explorer

same here!!

Highlighted
Explorer

mine is getting worse everyday.. first 2 days the battery life was amazing now it is bull

Highlighted
First Poster
Yeah I lose about 15% over night with WiFi and data off plus airplane mode plus a Bixby routine to save battery life! This is crazy...
Highlighted
Just Browsing

I have the same issue of battery drain with my S10+. I was expecting much more from this phone in terms of battery life, as claimed by #Samsung itself. but highly disappointed.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I'm returning my tomorrow very disappointed 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Same here loosing with airplane mode 15% overnight and can't make a day as battery is dead after 3,5h screen time with low app usage. No improvement just pure dissapointment 

Top Liked Authors