Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

There is no update needed a factory reset fixed the issue and the battery is now amazing. I got 1day and 1 hour off charge with 6 hours screen on time and 20% left 

Highlighted
Apprentice

So you guys are basically telling me that when I first started my phone it was not in factory reset mode? Hence why I need to do a reset. Can anyone confirm? 

Highlighted
Explorer
The phone comes brand new which is factory reset as such, but in my experience when you set up a new device during the copying over from the old phone, an app or something in the os gets corrupt or isn't fully compatible causes this issue.
I update the phone to the latest firmware and then back up and factory reset the phone. After this I restore using the Smart switch from my PC. It has fixed the issue for me in the past if I have battery drain issues.
Highlighted
Apprentice

Can anyone from Samsung confirm this?

I'm saying this because restoring a phone takes a lot of time  

Highlighted
Explorer

Sounds like total BS to me.  I've been using my phone since 6am this morning and it's about 7 and I'm down to 92% from 100%.  My iPhone x is still at 100% so I have no idea what's going on here.  

Background apps?? WQHD resolution the culprit?? Help us out Sammy!

Highlighted

I am going to return this ***** and getting back my 1000$

Highlighted
Apprentice

I’ve ordered a replacement phone. It will hopefully be better than my current one!

Highlighted
Apprentice
Made no difference to my phone, getting a replacement
Highlighted
First Poster
Tried that too, but without result
Highlighted
Apprentice

What's the point of doing a factory reset and copying  over all the data that it had on the phone before wouldn't it just do the same thing again?

Top Liked Authors