Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Apprentice

Just noticed I had Bixby routines off during the night would this have any affect on battery drainage ? Have turned it back on again

Navigator
Send feedback people
Apprentice

I have the regular S10, after I unplug mine the battery goes from 100 to 97 within 10 minutes, after that it seems to be ok, I can get around 5 hours of screen time, still bugs me how fast it drains right when you unplug it

First Poster
Me too, but with S10. Went to bed with 96% and woke up with 71%. Phone is only 4 days old
First Poster
We're talking about drain while we're sleeping bud. So to answer your question, zero usage.
Apprentice
I’m not waiting for a β€˜fix’ I’ve spoken to Samsung support. I’m going to get a replacement phone from Vodafone and hope it doesn’t have the same problem!
Apprentice

I stopped hoping it would get better and went for the factory reset and so far it has helped. I used smart switch to backup my data then did a factory reset and restored my data after going through setup. I have just lost 1% over an hour and a half of standby. 

Observer

Battrey is draining too fast while device is on idle.hope to get updates  for fixes.

Apprentice

Facing the same problem

Highlighted
Apprentice

Just an update now that I have reset my s10+. It has been off charge from 100% for 16h36m and I'm now at 47% left with 4 hours of screen on time. I think it's safe to say the battery issue is now gone 😊

Top Liked Authors