Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

Just noticed I had Bixby routines off during the night would this have any affect on battery drainage ? Have turned it back on again

Navigator
Send feedback people
Apprentice

I have the regular S10, after I unplug mine the battery goes from 100 to 97 within 10 minutes, after that it seems to be ok, I can get around 5 hours of screen time, still bugs me how fast it drains right when you unplug it

First Poster
Me too, but with S10. Went to bed with 96% and woke up with 71%. Phone is only 4 days old
First Poster
We're talking about drain while we're sleeping bud. So to answer your question, zero usage.
Apprentice
I’m not waiting for a ‘fix’ I’ve spoken to Samsung support. I’m going to get a replacement phone from Vodafone and hope it doesn’t have the same problem!
Apprentice

I stopped hoping it would get better and went for the factory reset and so far it has helped. I used smart switch to backup my data then did a factory reset and restored my data after going through setup. I have just lost 1% over an hour and a half of standby. 

Observer

Battrey is draining too fast while device is on idle.hope to get updates  for fixes.

Apprentice

Facing the same problem

Apprentice

Just an update now that I have reset my s10+. It has been off charge from 100% for 16h36m and I'm now at 47% left with 4 hours of screen on time. I think it's safe to say the battery issue is now gone 😊

Top Liked Authors