Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Explorer
If you haven't installed anything then maybe a backup to desktop pc using switch app and then factory reset the phone. Then restore should fix the issue as Tlmjc has done. I was planning to do a factory reset but the clearing of the Google play services and partition cache clearing seems to have improved the battery life for me.
Apprentice

How long do you have your s10? Already one week or less?

First Poster
I have had my s10 just over a week. The learning thing has disappeared tho
Observer

They do have a feature for that if you go to Setting > Display and turn on Accidental Touch Protection. Its main description is to pretty much prevent accidental touches when in a dark environment such as a pocket or bag. Hope this helps.

Observer
They do have a feature for that if you go to Setting > Display and turn on Accidental Touch Protection. Its main description is to pretty much prevent accidental touches when in a dark environment such as a pocket or bag. Hope this helps.
Apprentice
Facing the same problem on my S10....
Samsung you need to fix this
Highlighted
Apprentice
Getting SOT of only 2.5 hours
Apprentice
Same here
First Poster

Same here

Apprentice

Battery life on my s10 was good till this morning. Charged up phone last night used it for awhile it got down to 94%. Put on night mode for the first time on the phone. Woke up this morning and phone was on 77%. 

Top Liked Authors