Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 5G beta

(Topic created on: 16-11-2019 08:08 PM)
Craigsuter
First Poster
Options

Hey!

I was wondering if there was any news of when / any predictions of when the S10 5G is going to get the UK Beta

Given that the US now has the beta, and that the beta is in version 4[?] at this point, feels pretty delayed!

Cheers

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Joining the beta programme consisted of applying to join beta in the Samsung Members App but not everyone was successful and didn't get in.

The beta is underway now and shouldnt be that long now before Android 10 is signed off and sent out to eligible phones.  Possibly just into the new year 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did you register to join the Beta programme in the Samsung Members App @Craigsuter  ?

Here are some possibly interesting links.

》 androidpolice.com/2019/11/15/one-ui-2-0-beta-4-galaxy-s10 

》 androidcentral.com/samsung-releases-fourth-android-10-beta-update-galaxy-s10-series. 

》 eu.community.samsung.com/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10-S10-5G/Android-10-OneUI-2-0-BETA. 

0 Likes
Craigsuter
First Poster
Options

I haven't been given an option to register for the beta on my Samsung Members application, Im on the latest update on the phone itself / the members app, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something!

0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Joining the beta programme consisted of applying to join beta in the Samsung Members App but not everyone was successful and didn't get in.

The beta is underway now and shouldnt be that long now before Android 10 is signed off and sent out to eligible phones.  Possibly just into the new year